Thursday, October 27, 2016

CAS: Dino dream card

Hello again!

Time is going, and now it is already the end of October. Fall is not bad still. I began to like it very much since there is no need to go to school/university.
Today I have something to show in CAS technique by the way.


Not usual style for me at all. But some time ago I bought pretty small stamps with dinos and couldn't fight against the deep wish to use them as soon as possible.


Stamps from "All stamps.ru" by the way. Wild grass, butterfly and text stamps are from Scrapberry's.
Card is about friendship and dreams. Two dino-cubs are running hard together "to the ends of the earth" to catch a dream-butterfly.


I really like the result. Yellow-green is my favorite combination.


Some colorful dots for decoration.
The place for words inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment